Join Our Team
Being a professional driver is an exciting and rewarding career. Driving for American MedTrans gives you the freedom to work when you want, where you want, as much as you want.
You’re the boss, you set your own schedule.
Best of all, American MedTrans provides the vehicle so you don’t have to put excessive miles your own personal vehicle or get stuck with costly repairs. We also provide auto liability insurance so you aren’t putting your own policy in jeopardy or increasing your rates.
At American MedTrans we are the regions most trusted non-emergency medical transportation company.
TOP NOTCH FLEET OF VEHICLES
American MedTrans has some of the newest, best maintained vehicles on the road. All American MedTrans vehicles are equipped with front and rear facing cameras for your safety.
How to Apply
Criteria for American MedTrans Drivers
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin Drivers License
- Driving Record must be acceptable to our insurance carrier
- Must be able to obtain a Public Passenger License (PPL) from the City of Milwaukee
- Criminal Background check required through Wisconsin Department of Justice and accepted by American MedTrans contract holders
(done through AMT Office)
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR Certification (instructions provided through AMT office)
- Pass a drug test
- Complete and Pass an on-line Defensive Driving Course through National Safety Council (instructions provided by AMT)
- Pay a cash deposit for the vehicle before training
- Be available to drive Monday through Friday from 5am to 6pm
- Must be available via cell phone contact during business hours
- Adhere to graduated Lease Schedule over 30 day period to start
- General computer skill knowledge
- General knowledge of Greater Milwaukee Area (able to use GPS)
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Fill out the online application or apply in person at our office. In person applications are accepted Mon-Fri between 8am to 3pm. We are located at 646 South 2nd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204.
WHY SHOULD I DRIVE FOR AMT?
- Set your own Schedule.
- Be your own boss.
- High earnings potential.
- Our active marketing department gets you customers.
- Local dispatch center 24/7. You’re never out of contact.
- Clean, comfortable, well maintained vehicles.
- AMT drivers have more business and make more $$$
TO SPEAK WITH A DRIVING OPPORTUNITY REPRESENTATIVE
PHONE: (414) 220-3286
VISIT US: 646 South 2nd St Milwaukee. (Mon-Fri 8am to 3pm).